USER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(For the legally binding version, please refer to the German version. This English translation is only for the purpose of convenience.)
- When you access this website, MaieutCapital AG grants you revocable and non-transferable permission to use it. This applies only in case you acknowledge these User Terms and Conditions (“UTC”) and follow the restrictions they impose. You are not allowed to interfere with the operation of the site or seek to influence it in any way.
- The information published on the website of MaieutCapital AG is intended exclusively for informational purposes and does not constitute a promotion, recommendation, advice, an offer or a solicitation to buy or sell any investment instruments, to engage in a transaction or to close any deal. It does not constitute investment advice, or advice on tax or legal matters.
- The dissemination of information on this website and the purchase of investments mentioned therein is prohibited, or permitted only subject to special permission from or registration with the relevant supervisory authorities, in certain countries and to the citizens of certain countries, and also to other persons and companies subject to the restrictions imposed by such countries. This website is not intended for the use of such persons or companies, or to persons acting on behalf of such persons, companies etc. The contents of this website, particularly the information on investment funds, are not intended to apply to sales in the USA or to US persons (i.e. persons who are US citizens, resident in the USA, or otherwise subject to US legislation, or companies subject to the laws governing US territory).
- This website may contain forecasts. Although such forecasts may represent the views and expectations of MaieutCapital AG, actual developments and results may differ substantially from such expectations. MaieutCapital AG is under no obligation, and expressly excludes any such obligation, to update its forecasts or to change them, on the basis of either new information or future events, or for any other reason. Please bear in mind that the value of a financial investment can go down as well as up. Investors must therefore be ready and able to accept losses on their invested capital. Past investment results are not a reliable guide to future performance.
- MaieutCapital AG regularly checks and updates the information on this website. Despite due care, however, the data underlying this information may have changed in the period since the last review. MaieutCapital accepts no liability and offers no guarantee as to whether the information is up to date, correct or complete, excepting liability for gross negligence or deliberate misconduct. MaieutCapital AG accepts no liability for losses of any kind arising from the use of content and information on this website. Nor will MaieutCapital AG give any assurance that any function or content on this website, or the site itself, is free of errors and free from viruses or other damaging elements, or that errors will be corrected.
- This website may contain links to other websites. MaieutCapital AG has no influence over the current and future design or content of such linked sites and will accept no liability for such content or design. You use any of these websites at your own risk.
- All rights, titles and claims (including copyright, brands, patents and other intellectual property or other rights) in, for and from all information and content (including all text, data, graphics and logos) on this website are fully subject to the respective current regulations and to the property rights of the respective registered owners. Use of this website does not confer any rights to the content. The copyright for the published content created by MaieutCapital AG itself remains with MaieutCapital AG. No such content, including graphics, documents, may be duplicated or used, either wholly or in part, in any other electronic or print publication or in any other form without the written permission of MaieutCapital AG.
- The internet is publicly accessible, which means that ordinary emails sent via the internet are neither confidential nor secure. It is possible that they may be viewed, captured or modified by third parties, or get lost. Emails may cross borders, even if both sender and receiver are in the same country. You should therefore refrain from sending personal or confidential information, particularly account information, by email. MaieutCapital AG is not liable either to you or to other persons for losses arising from messages sent by ordinary email or any other electronic messaging system.
- You use this website at your own risk. You are solely responsible for the consequences of such use and of any downloading of its content. MaieutCapital AG will accept no liability for any losses of any kind arising from information published on the website, or for failure to publish such information. This applies in particular to losses arising from investment decisions. This exclusion of liability also applies to direct or indirect compensation claims, claims in tort, atypical claims and claims for consequential loss.
- Unless otherwise stipulated by contract or otherwise provided where there is a conflict of laws, these UTC are governed by Swiss law. Applicable jurisdiction is Zurich, Switzerland.
- These UTC apply between users of the website and MaieutCapital AG, and also extend to their respective successors in title, and to their respective assignees and agents. Insofar as any rights can be derived from these UTC, MaieutCapital AG may transfer such rights to third parties.
- MaieutCapital AG reserves the right to modify, suspend or completely cease the operation of this website at any time, including the services, information, properties or functionalities offered on the website that may be accessible through permitted use of the site. MaieutCapital AG also reserves the right to restrict the use of any particular properties, functionalities or services or to restrict access to all or part of the website without notice.
- MaieutCapital AG reserves the right at any time to entrust functions relating to the operation of the website to a third party. MaieutCapital AG reserves the right to amend or supplement this UTC at any time. You should read the UTC each time you use the website in order to familiarise yourself with any possible alterations.
- Should any contractual agreement you make with MaieutCapital AG diverge from this UTC, the contractual agreement shall take precedence. Should any provision or part provision in this UTC be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, this shall not affect the lawfulness, validity or enforceability of the other provisions in this UTC.
© Copyright 2014 MaieutCapital AG. All rights reserved. Impressum User Terms and Conditions