We support our client in the strategic allocation planning as well as in the implementation of the developed strategies and solutions, subject to the client’s individual requirements and situation.
Our offer is designed in a modular manner and encompasses the following phases:
CONCEPTION / ANALYSIS
- Clarification of the individual investment objectives, requirements and constraints
- Development of suitable investment strategies and individual investment solutions
- Independent review and check-up of existing investment strategy and portfolio investments, with a special focus on risk concentration, direct and indirect/hidden costs as well as the generation of real added value
PORTFOLIO CONSTRUCTION AND IMPLEMENTATION
- Selection of suitable and most cost-efficient asset categories
- Selection and weighting of the single investments
- Selection of the most suitable implementation provider (bank or online platform) at the lowest cost
- Ongoing monitoring of the investments and periodic reporting
- Dynamic re-allocations, considering macro-economic, fundamental and structural aspects
We pay particular attention to the direct and indirect/hidden investment costs. Those are crucial for the long-term performance of an investment strategy. However, many investors underestimate the non-visible costs, or are not even aware of these charges.
We use our long-standing experience as well as our comprehensive market and product expertise to find the most suitable investment solution for the client at the lowest possible overall cost.